It’s that time of the year when some people write down their New Year’s resolutions, while others jot down personal blessings of the past 11 months – and one individual who has completed counting his achievements of 2014 is the motivational speaker Sbusiso Leope, aka DJ Sbu.
Born in Tembisa township, the self-proclaimed ‘Master of Fosting’ has been hard at work this year: from bestselling author to launching the first 100% black owned energy drink in Africa – MoFaya!
In case one is wondering what other achievements have been attached to DJ Sbu’s name, the workaholic radio and TV personality shared the list of his 2014 personal achievements on social networks on Saturday morning.
He posted: This what I’ve achieved in 11months:
- Visited 63 schools talking to students
- Leadership Dialogues in 17 Universities
- @slef_sa [ Sbusiso Leope Education Foundation] gave away 47 scholarships
- Became a Best Selling Author
- Registered for an MBA Programme
- Nominated #SouthAfricanOfTheYear
- Won #MostInspirationalEntrepreneur
- Pioneered the #SundayCircle
- Launched the 1st 100% Black Owned Energy Drink in Africa
With this year’s impressive multiple blessings, it is undeniable that DJ Sbu, 37, who believes in making a difference in the lives of others, has become one of the most influential icons in South Africa.
What have you achieved this year?