The annual Zimbabwe Achievers Awards (ZAA) 2017 took place on Saturday at The Cumberland Hotel in London.
Here is the full list of winners:
- Community Champion of the Year – Dorcas Gwata
- Event of the Year – SAMA Festival 2016
- Fashion Designer of the Year – Tapiwa Dingwiza
- Female Entrepreneur – Hanani Nqo
- Female Personality of the Year – Ellen Chiwenga
- MTM Financial and Management Accountants Business of the Year award – Senditoo
- Community Organisation of the Year – The Life Project
- Innovation of the Year – Sharon Odongo
- International Gospel Artist of the Year – Fungisai
- Male Entrepreneur of the Year – David Zinyama
- UK Sports-Person of the Year – Lovejoy Chawatama
- Male Personality of the Year – Tafara Dube
- Media Personality of the Year – Samantha Ncube-Mahlangu
- Professional of the Year – Adiel Mambara
- UK Music Artist of the Year – Lamont Chitepo
- Music Video of the Year – Charlie Kay (Vimbai)
- Young Achiever of the Year – Miss Sakhie Classique
- Savannah Freight People’s Choice – Duchess Cleo
- Young Achiever of the Year: Blogger and Nehanda TV presenter Miss Sakhie Classique
- Panel’s Choice Award – ZimHealth
- Special Recognition Award – Killer T
- Ezra Sibanda – Services to Music and Arts.
- Marshall Gore – Services to Sport and Community Development
- Billy Katiyo – Services to Charitable Causes
- Lastone H Mliswa – Film Industry and Arts.
- Wellington Tafirenyika – Services to Music and Arts
- Tawanda Sibotshiwe – Services to Music and Arts.
- Kisset Chirengende – Services to Sports Development.
- Alfred Munhenga – Services to Music and Community development
Chairman’s Honorary Awards
- Dr Ian Chikanza – Services to Business and charitable causes
- Doug Munatsi – Services to Business and charitable causes
- Fikelephi Jackson – Services to Charitable Causes
- Lettie Chimbi – Services to Charitable Causes
- Pastor Jide David Modede – Friend of Zimbabwe