jika_majikaThe popular SABC1 dance show Jika Jika is making a comeback on the 26th November, together with Kwaito star, Mzambiya, who will co-present the show with Cassandra Steingo.

Mzambiya, real name Nkosinathi Zwane, who rose to fame at the age of 12 and sold 150 000 copies with his debut album Zola II Hollywood, will replace the original presenters Thembi Seete and Mpendulo Buthelezi.

Jika Majika, which premiered in 2006, is a South African music and dance show created by Thabo Mphelo that showcases the outrageous dance styles of Mzansi. It gives the South African youth a platform to showcase their dance moves and also highlights the top 10 local songs of the week.

Speaking to Sunday Sun, the excited Mzambiya, born in Zola, said: “I am excited to be part of the show. It’s going to be a great challenge to fill in the shoes of the previous presenters.

About The Author

Related Posts

33 Responses

1. moses xolo

hi there.i am very happy that the sabc has given the star music mzambia a chance to represent the show.when i was young he want my star music and i was real like his music even now ilike his song. especial that one- bath’uchippa yisphukuphuku kanti ihlakaniphile imbukumbuku. plz tell that guy mzambia to release another albam. plz plz mzambia welcome back in the music industry.

2. moses xolo

hi plz can you tell mzambiya to release his albam again. real this has a talent an i was very sad to see him desappear in the public eyes. welcome back ntwana wil be waiting.

3. Sammy Swenka Group

Good Day

Please can you let me know how we can enter Jika Majika dance competition?

Sammy Swenka Group
    Tel: 082 831 5608

4. thembi

Hellow jika majika is back how nice to be honest I would appreciate to be a contestant battle and show case my talent please get back to me

5. Lerato Pricilla Shabangu

Hello I’m Lerato from Johannesburg, I would like to enter the competition of jika ma jika

6. buhle

Hy hosters it nice to see jikamajika that is back.and i wil like to be entering the competion because am talented in dance so i need an oportunity to how i rolle..

7. thomas

Jika ma jika ur show rocks.it brings alot of interest to mny of us dancer…like to join de competition

8. Thibos

Im south africa’s toppest and hottest dancer. Having me on your show, will really mean alot to the world. Trust me, im the best. Situated at Doornkop block 5 aka Snakepark….obvious, Jozi for life.

9. Carlos

Hi, nym im Carlos, i am 4rm Krugersdorp, Gauteng. I wanted how does 1 go about n enter da competition. Reply me.

10. johanna

Hello guys I’m looking for contact details of those two groups that perfomed on jika majika on the 13 march 2015.the names of the groups are ukuqhakaza kwentsha and sibongumusa cultural group please help its urgent

• bongumusa

Johanna,this are contact of sbongumusa cultural group they were at jika majika on 13 March 2015… 0783527915 or 0834252853

11. shaunstar

Hi my name is shaunstar mhlamvu I’m a perfoming artist originally from durban but currently in jhb I would like to be a guest artist on your show I have a single out featuring k.o.v and Zakwe what’s the procedure?

Musically yours
    Shaunstar
    0762372438

12. dj funky tee

nid to volunteer as a resident dj, please send me more info on how I can do that …thank u

13. carlos

Hello I am a talented dancer I wanna enter the show and dance but I don’t know how to enter and u live in Johannesburg

14. carlosjun12

Hello I am a talented dancer I wanna enter the show and dance but I don’t know how to enter and i live in Johannesburg

15. Lucky slaga

Hi Im Lucky from jozi at Randburg i wanna enter the jika majika dance competition but i dont know how enter can u get back to me for more info
    0607039141

16. nomasonto

Hi jikamajika crue I’m nomasonto mhlambi from a ezola I wanna knw ukuthi if sifuna ukungena siyenza kanjani. Siyafuna ukungela with my dancer so pls singajabula if nigasiphendula

17. Karabo

Hy jika majika i would like to show the jika majikas that m as well i can dance so please give me a chance to show you my talent call m on 0611890097

18. Karabo

Hy jika majika am serious with my talent i just want to make my dreams come true.am karabo malatji am 16 years old i live in kaalfontein ext 2 in midrand pls give me a feedback when are done changing your mind.

19. deza majika

Hy jika family,its deza majika from soweto(diepkloof) ,I’m good when it comes to dance(umjiko),so I would lIke to be a contestant to showcase my talent(0633989711)

20. Nonkululeko Moloi

Good day. Would like to be a contestant. How do I go about applying?
    hope you find this in order, kind regards
    Nonkululeko Moloi

21. Onthiza Hope

Hi my name is Hope de Dope will like to showcase my talent on your show but I do not know how to enter, please advice.

22. Thuso

hello im thuso dinala from limpopo Im a hip hop dancer I want to enter jika majika bur I dnt know how pls help 0626490563