Hard work, discipline and an attractive brand with an exciting value proposition, supported positive sales and extensive touring, has landed Native Rhythms an exclusive distribution deal for The Soil’s current album with one of the leading independent music distributors in the United Kingdom.
The distribution deal will result in The Soil’s platinum-selling and award-winning album, Nostalgic Moments, being released in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe on 24 July by Proper Music Distribution, and supported by one of the most-sought-after exclusive booking agencies, Serious – a producer of live jazz, international and contemporary music. Serious is already hard at work in ensuring that The Soil is present in the United Kingdom at prestigious festivals and concert, starting with their debut performance at the internationally acclaim festival Womad on 25 July in Charlton Park, Wiltshire, United Kingdom.
Native Rhythms has also appointed a prominent PR agent, Sally Reeves, to ensure maximum visibility of The Soil in the UK and already has a string of media engagements to cover their presence during and beyond Womad.
The Soil Schedule in UK
1. PERFORMANCE – Womad Festival UK – Charlton Park, nr Malmeburry, UK
Charlie Gillett Stage, 25th July 2015 at 2pm
2. WORKSHOP – All Singing All Dancing Tent from 18:00 – 19:00
3. PRESS TO RUN:
- BBC RADIO 3 WORLD ON 3 – to play a track (Fri 3rd July)
- FROOTS MAGAZINE – album review (issue out late July)
- MARK COLES MUSIC/THE SHED – to play the album http://markcolesmusic.com/Portfolio.html
- MARK COLES/THE SHED – interview at Womad (1.15pm, 25th July – 10 mins max)
- BBC RADIO 3 – to record session at Womad. Details to follow
- FINANCIAL TIMES – album review
- EVENING STANDARD – album review
- RADIO WOMAD – 2 songs + interview at WOMAD (1pm, 25th July)
- SOMER FM 97.5 – ‘Off the Beaten Track’ – airplay
- SONGLINES – album review
- BBC RADIO 3 LATE JUNCTION – further airplay