Vincent

Vincent Bones, Idols SA 2014 winner. Picture: Mnet.

As Vincent Bones celebrates Idols SA 2014 winning prize, dates and venues for 2015 auditions, where the next Mzansi idol will be found, have been revealed.

Starting in January 2015, here are the details:

– Pretoria, State Theatre, 31 Jauary, Saturday
– Cape Town, Grand West, 7 February, Saturday
– Durban, the Playhouse, 21 February, Saturday
– Johannesburg, Carnival City, 1 March, Sunday

About The Author

Related Posts

90 Responses

1. billy mkhwanazi ka-mahlangu

hi! how are you i hope that you are well by the grace of the lord. may you please help me i want to enter 2012 SA idols Audition please tell me what must i do? my number is 0722189865 thanks i hope to hear from you soon

2. Andile

May you please notify me when auditions are in PE, I’m dreamer from East London who’s out your live his dream, ‘thanks’

3. josef

Good Evenin
    My name is Josef Andrieas,and i am looking for a platform to show my talent.nd its very hard to do that nd share my gift with the world.please i am from NAMIBIA nd we dont have any platforms.i just wanna show nd prove to other that u can make it no matter what the odds.please help me make my dream come true,plz pretty please.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.LOVE YOU GUYS..

4. Jane

Hi, my friend want to join the season 11 … what time does auditions start I would love it if you would tell us what to do and bring and everything since its our first time
    hope I hear from u soon .. thanks!*

5. Frederik

Heyy im Fredrik was wondering are there any fees to enter and what are they??

• Lungisa

Hi Fred,

No there are no fees at all, you just need to bring yourself and the song of your choice.

• noma

Hi my daughter want to join.any number you sms on to be on the list of those who joining?frm DBN 0832465417

• siyabonga

Hi how are you do you want to team up and I will try to find were is idols plez tell me yes or no

6. shane

I want to entre the idols Audition in cape town but i dont know what time it is can someone perhaps tell me what time it is on the 7th of february thanks guys….

• zondi edward mashaba

hi my name is edward zondi i wil like to know how to apply to be a part of idols
      my number 0711420015

7. lesego

Hi my name is Lesego frm Tembisa around Johannesburg, I Wana enter the SA idols for 2015, pls help my number is 073 475 8520 hope 2 hear from u soon thanx!

8. Tracey

I would love to enter idols, but I would love to find out how do I enter!:)

• Tracey

And if its easier contact me on my cell pretty please 0847476182 I am from East London

9. Tracey P

Hi, I’ve entered the Idols before and I really don’t understand the nature of the procedure. Why should we audition for random judges before auditioning for the judges we know?

10. roshuma

Hi I would like to audition for season 11 idols sa so I’d like to know what is required of me
    My number is 0714731139

• Lungisa

Hi Roshuma,

You only need to bring yourself and the song you want to sing….that’s all. You may consider bringing your ID, but last season it was not requested from me, but only my ID number.

Unless things have changed…..

11. Dennis

Hi am dennis from pretoria i also want to know how can I enter for sa idols…. I would be so much happy to have answer.

12. Bella

I would to enter for idols just for an experience but I really need more information on how to be able to enter..

13. Russell Mahlake

I am realy inspired and im willing to join you as competiter to come and show the world what GOD has given me. Pls consider my request it will be my pleasure to be part of the sa idols competiter
    Russell Mahlake

14. Russell Mahlake

Russell Mahlake
    Mobile contact: 0787026679

15. soxola ncevu

Hello I’m Soxola from Cape Town, I’m interested to audition i love singing a lot i have been singing in other churches and some events singing in idols it will be very good experience to me not for fame to show the world that south Africa has talent too

16. lebogang nkwe

Hi i’m lebo from rusternburg and i am a very talented young lady so i want to know how do i enter the idols for season 11?

17. Alzando

Hi everyone can someone help me please can anyone provide me with the process on how to enter for season 11 as i have 18 people from my community who want to enter for idols sa you can drop me an mail @ alzando.vanas@gmail.com if you can help.Thanx

18. Calvin Kgope

I would love to express my talent and use my capability of my talent. 084 347 4600

19. Austin Bongani

Hi my name is Bongani Mahlangu i will like to have more info on how to enter the auditions my number is 0790308775 i was born 1996.

20. Tebogo

I would love to show case my talent in the joburg auditions 2015. Please inform me on the entry details. 0736427615

21. Ntebaleng Letswalo

need to register and participate for idols 2015 in polokwane but I don’t see any dates for polokwane

22. KAGISO NICK

Hello SA I go by the name KAGISO and im from Pretoria I would love to my self in idols sa…IAM WHAT SA IS BEEN WAITING FOR SO YEAH..I WANA DO THIS…so how do I enter?…my numbers are as follows 078 131 852 email nickpeace02@gmail.com Thanks….

23. david

Hi my name is thabo david frm jozi I want to know abt season 11 sa idols 2015 can any one with info cal me at 084 019 8466/079 331 3410 the procesures of entries.

24. mamiki

hi my name is Sylvia Mosia, i just want to knw what is required to enter idols because i want to enter

25. Natasha

I really want to audition but I have no idea of the whole process you follow. Please let me know how you actually enter or do you just pitch up at the venue? Thanks.

26. mpho phetla

If you from Jozi please Whatsapp me on 0795621871. Just wanna make friends on this date 1 March at carnival city at the adutions

27. Mnikelo Mbambo

Good day,

I trust that you are well?

I would like to find out the procedure, how do you enter this competition? Do I need to send an SMS or email?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
    Mnikelo Mbambo

28. phindy

hi I am phindile and i would like to be on the idol plz call me 0823679734 im in JHB

29. Matsha

AUDITION DATES FOR THE 2015 SA IDOLS AUDITIONS (SEASON 11)

•31 JAN: State Theatre (Pretoria)
    •7 FEB: GrandWest Grand Arena (Cape Town)
    •21 FEB: The Playhouse (Durban)
    •1 MAR: Carnival City (Johannesburg)
    ENTRY DETAILS FOR THE 2015 SA IDOLS AUDITIONS (SEASON 11)

If you think you’ve got what it takes, then listen up, because we’ve got the lowdown on where to be and what to bring to wow the judges this year. Most importantly, auditions start some time between 8am and 9pm, and registration closes at 4pm on the day, so get there early to secure your spot in line. Also, prepare for an all-day wait.

•Take yourself and your bar-coded South African ID (no licenses will be accepted) or a certified copy of your ID to the GrandWest Grand Arena.
    •Participants must be between the ages of 16 and 30 on the date of the first audition.
    •Any contestants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can sign participation forms.
    •Do note that if you are affiliated with a recording company at the time of the auditions, you will not be allowed to enter.
    •If you have previously auditioned for the competition, you’re welcome to give it another shot. Only those who made it to a previous Top 10 Idols cannot audition again.
    •Instruments will be allowed and a keyboard will be available at all the try-outs, and singers can perform any song, including their own. Do note that backing tracks will not be allowed; the competition looks for vocal ability.
    Since thousands of contestants will line up to sing their hearts out for the judges, the key to standing out is choosing the right song; go for something upbeat and unconventional that will complement your voice.

TOP TIP: Take along a pen, bottle of water or soothing drink to keep your vocals in top shape, and bring a book to help pass the time – auditions will most likely take all day. There’s also a chance that you may be asked to come back again in the following days.

30. Carron

Hi guys…. I’m from Cape Town and would to know how we go about with the auditions…. Please contact me via email or give me a call on 084 414 5537

31. katlego

Can I get more info regarding audition time and how to enter???

Your response will be highly appreciated!!!

32. Lorraine

Dont have anythng to say i just wana cum there and rock,and im so happy that i wil get a chance to cum there

33. Mnikelo Mbambo

Good day,

I am 35 years old I am not too sure if I am allowed to enter this competition.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
    MD Mbambo

34. bonginkosi

It’s my first time can’t wait to audition…I’m trusting in God that all will go well…cnt wait for the 21st of FEB to arrive!!!

35. chris

hlw i want to know how cn i enter in idol ? i m in durban and i m ready to win on 21st february i will make sure to win

36. thembelihle

hey guys im lihle gasa from Durban.well actually I wanna show the world that god gave a nice voice and I promise you I will make the judges and audience to feel goose pumps.im serious and I really wanna pursue my dreams to be a star like whitney houstion.thanks.

37. Jay morgan

Hi id like to entire this year for idols I’m 21 years of age and looking for a spot in the spotlight

Please let me know when I can entire

38. Lucia Manaka

Hi please help me out how do I register for the audition.I would love to be part of it this year .want is required from me

39. nombulelo

i want to come to durban this coming saturday how nd when do i register,not sure wat to do wen get there.

40. Gerhard

Do you audition for the judges immediately, or do you first audition for other people and then they ask you to come back after 2 days?

41. Keagan

Is there any Audition In POrt -ELZABETH there are a lot Talent Hiding in this city

42. Keagan

Hear Voice’s of Port-Elizabeth its 2015 is any way for audition in PE

43. ditshego Sophie kapinga

I have a disabled brother nd we r opharns he know how to rock de stage, im asking if u can help us dnt know weather de oditions r closed, we r 4rm Limpopo in Musina please, please, please help my brother his name is Reason Semono age 27, my contact no: 0766200000