The actress, 37, who is recovering from acrimonious divorce with estranged husband Leslie, has written top 20 list about her life and future plans; which qualifies the mother of three to be counted as one of South African divas in the entertainment industry.
Some of her future plans that made it to the list include not to allow another man to put a ring on it, as well as travelling the world for 80 days.
Sharing with over 13k Instagram and 90.3k Twitter followers, Sonia – who also made headlines months ago when she was embroiled in domestic violence with her maid Noeleen Zhangara – twitted via Instagram:
My Top Twenty Diva-Listic life *Inspired by my colleague Trevor Madondo*
1) At the age of 5ive I knew I wanted to be anything else but an actress.
2) I grew up in Ga-rankuwa zone 16 Etona/Pretoria.
3) Yes I do speak the taal, ke itse go bulela sePetori, ke cheri ya kantlhela!!!
4) Though my heart and soul belong in Ekurhuleni where I was born and still find myself visiting there EVERY weekend.
5) I have a bunch of very good female friends including, @style_star
@basetsanakhumalo @asandatuane @Kgomotso_Cristopher @shumza1 @savitambuli @nana01gp #ZamaKodwa #Peach #Minty #Thabisa
6) I have friends whom I’ve raised and they’ve raised me. They are: @lisamodisane14 @tumibuys @brinnette
7) My mother still remains my BFF
8) My children are the most important little beings in my life, nothing comes close. Full stop.
9) I loooove my otherwise guy friends (you know who you are,don’t make me name names)!!!
10) I miss acting but don’t miss generations.
11) I love love love my job and new career path!!!
12) I’m a member of A Small World (Google it).
13) Charitable work fulfills me more than any relationship.
14) I will NEVER get married again *hides* they say never say never!
15) I thrive under pressure.
16) I’m in a VERY good space, despite what you are led to believe.
17) Would love to travel the world in 80 days.
18) living my bucket list.
19) I feel younger everyday.
20) Looking forward to 2mrw.